We offer forklift / scissor lift safety training at your location or ours to make sure your operators have been updated and are in compliance with OSHA standards. Our classes are for experienced forklift and scissor lift operators.
Classroom instruction covers topics including:
- The theory of the stability triangle and the trapezoid, examining a forklift without a load, and then with a load
- The theory of how oversized loads will affect a forklift
- The proper handling of different forms of loads
- How to handle the various power sources for a forklift (diesel, lpg, electric)
- The causes of most common accidents in our industry
- How to do a proper daily checklist on the equipment in your warehouse
Hands on training is given, as well as an OSHA required visit to the student’s job location.
REMEMBER: OSHA recommends retraining every three years.
Upon successfully completing the training, your operator is provided with required paperwork including a certificate of class participation and a wallet size, laminated card. In addition, we give our students a daily checklist for the equipment they use on the job, along with some reference materials.
Operator Training Classes take place at our location on the THIRD Friday of the month.
We also offer Train the Trainer certification, so that one of your employees can train your employees and keep the proper paperwork for OSHA compliance. Classes are scheduled on an individual basis.
Customized training classes of any kind for your warehouse needs can be arranged.
Contact email@example.com to schedule a class or call 800-997-7205.